FA Solutions Company Culture
At FA Solutions, we believe that the well-being of our employees and delivering excellent and personalized customer service go hand-in-hand to ensure that our business and clients are successful. This is why we value work-life balance and delivering personalized and exceptional customer service.
Some people say, “You can’t mix business with pleasure.” We say “why not?” Not only do we make sure that the employees we hire fit our culture, but we also do our best to make sure that the schools we partner with are comfortable with this culture as well. In short, when you get to personally select the employees that work with you and the school partners that we serve, then by all means, business is naturally mixed with pleasure.
If you are intrigued by the possibility of working with us, read on for more about…
…who we are:
- Customer satisfaction and an enjoyable work environment are our most important goals.
- We are obsessed with having open and timely communication with our staff, and our school partners. It makes for the best relationships.
- We don’t just work hard. We work smart – meaning that we are effective and efficient with how we work.
- We have a high level respect for each other and our clients.
- Each member of our team takes great pride in “getting the job done” and in the quality of the work that they each produce individually and as part of a team.
- We value and respect each other’s ideas.
- We are always looking for new and better ways of doing things.
- We appreciate a sense of humor.
- At FA Solutions, you can broaden your scope of knowledge, deepen your expertise, and, if you’re interested, develop your leadership skills.
- We encourage internal movement, strive to promote from within and continuously prepare you for the next exciting challenge of your career.
- Some of our positions offer a flexible schedule so that people can build their work around their life, not the other way around. Although Florida sure is a great place to live, we offer opportunities in many cities and states throughout the country.
If FA Solutions sounds like it could be a fit for you, please send your resume and a letter of interest to our talent department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your letter should include the reasons you think our company culture is a great fit for you! We look forward to hearing from you.
FA Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FA Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FA Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of FA Solutions’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.*