In case you may have missed it, these are the top five posts in 2021 from the GetFASolutions.com website. These clearly have resonated with our followers, and we are summarizing these for you here. Feel free to share among your team!
- Top 10 Acronyms used by Financial Aid Directors. Acronyms are everywhere in our culture – even in Financial Aid. For new financial aid directors, it can be frustrating to hear and not understand different terminology when managing a department. With that in mind, here are our top-ten most common acronyms used by financial aid departments.
- Top 5 Ways to Reach Students. These tactics below may seem like a no-brainer, but they are the most effective means to connect with students. The trick, however, is how we’ve found institutions using these methods. So, here’s our top 5 ways for financial aid teams to reach students, and the best practices associated with each.
- Ways to Begin Strengthen Your Financial Aid and Compliance Management Program. By taking the time to look at a few of these options and integrate them into your annual routine for your financial aid office, you’ll be able to have a better grasp on remaining compliant with state and federal laws.
- How Student Financial Aid Experience Impacts Enrollment & Retention. Whether students receive aid and how much determines whether they will attend college at all and if they will complete their degree program as planned. Read on for best practices from institutions nationwide.
- Mark your calendars for October 21, 2021. That’s right, every year, on the third Wednesday of October, a whole day is set aside to celebrate those who work in or with financial aid. This is an important day, as it gives all of us a chance to recognize individuals who often get overlooked.
Start your 2022 new year with a strategy of maximizing your output. Contact FA Solutions to explore how we can help. Get FA Solutions.