Need Some Consulting Assistance?
Financial Aid consulting should not be an intimidating service, and with FA Solutions, it is not. We genuinely engage with a school as a partner in financial aid compliance to help ensure institutions are aware of and keeping current with new regulations and best practices.
A few of the consulting services we provide are:
- Policies and Procedures Maintenance
- Return to Title IV
- Improving and/or Streamlining Operational Efficiencies
- Assist with Responding to Regulatory Reviews and Audits
- Student File Review – Random or full file reviews of financial aid files processed
– If inaccuracies or discrepancies are identified, recommendations for corrections are provided as a training tool.
- Full Financial Aid Department Regulatory and Operational Assessment
– This in-depth and proactive evaluation will not only identify the cause(s) of processing inefficiencies and potential regulatory liabilities, but it will also provide a written improvement plan that will include specific corrective actions to improve work flow and file processing time, as well as mitigate any potential regulatory liabilities. We can also be engaged to provide assistance with implementing the improvement plan.
It is highly recommended that schools request the assessment well in advance of any serious concerns to allow ample time to make any adjustments or corrections prior to a request from the Department of Education for an official audit.
- Specialized training in the following areas: financial aid processing, awarding, verification training, FISAP completion, IPEDS completion, Gainful Employment regulations, and Program Participation Agreement/ECAR Updates.
To request additional information about our consulting services, please visit Contact Us or select our instant chat option at the bottom right of this page.